Monday, April 19, 2010

Diary of a Fab stylist -- I heart Anita Quansah


I love accessories as everyone and there mama knows! I love to pair a big statement necklace with a plain top its like you can go from plain to glam in 3.76567 seconds!! Effortlessly chic is what I call it. I found these really creative and beautiful pieces by accessory designer Anita Quansah!

I absolutely fell in love with all of them but my fave would have to be the black and gold tribal medallion piece, it looks like I'm ready to go to war!! Anita should have did a piece for Kelis "Acapella" video because it fits right into the concept!

I loved that she used a variety of different materials stones and gems, she caters to the edgy chick and also someone who wants a more conservative look. These pieces are really creative and your bound to be a showstopper anywhere you go rocking these accessories! For more pics of these snazzy pieces look below!








xoxo,

C.Quenci

No comments:

Post a Comment