Saturday, April 3, 2010

Exclusives -- Before you, my whole life was ACAPELLA!!


Kelis' new comeback track "Acapella" is currently on repeat on my ipod! I cant lie although Kelis is one of my fave artists this song took a while to grow on me, but the infectious beat made by David Guetta is so intense you can't help but wanna move. Even though everyone hates on Kelis' grey mullet I love it, but what can I say I'm kinda biased!! One thing I love about this video is that it is genuinely Kelis, regardless of whats going on in the world of fashion Kelis prides herself on being a trendsetter. She makes sure she stays true to herself and is always reinvinting her look. For that reason this video gets the Liipstik stamp of approval! More pics of Ms Kelis and her vid after the jump!













xoxo,


Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment