Friday, April 2, 2010

Girl Crush -- Miranda Kerr

Anyone who knows me, KNOWS I adore Victoria Secret, my ultimate dream in life was to become a Victoria Secret model, because I know I could turn the runway out!! I mean come on who wouldnt want to walk around in cute lingerie, sexy bed hair and the WINGGSSS!! Lol. Because of my not so secret obsession it was only right that I chose Miss Miranda Kerr as the Girl Crush of the week, how could I not I ADORE her dimples!!

Miranda has been modelling since she was 13 when she won a competition for Dolly Magazine based in Sidney Australia. She is currently signed to IMG models and is the first Australian model to become a VS angel. She has modelled in a variety of shows including Balenciaga, Prada, and Roberto Cavalli, and has also done a number of ad campaigns and has shot editorials in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and GQ.

Unfortunately for the fellas and some of the ladies Miranda is all boo'ed up, she has been with actor-boyfriend Orlando Bloom since 2007. Aside from being extremely beautiful and super humble, this chick has also got some smarts. Miranda is currently working on a book called "Treasure Yourself" which is basically about helping girls with self esteem, and on top of that she launched an organic skin care line in Korea.

Miranda was also in one of my fave videos, along with some other Vicky Secret models, Number One by Pharrell feat. Kanye!! Check the vid and the pics after the jump!!















xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment