Saturday, April 17, 2010

Liipstik does...


It was a cold and rainy day in downtown Montreal, but that did not stop us from exploring the streets. We stumbled upon some really fun shops and spots in the city, but today we’re going to tell you about our favourite two. 1. Tatouage Artisque -- Our first stop was a popular and well-known tattoo spot. The ink hotspot is affordable, clean and a really great spot. My cousins and I got our tattoos done there in the past, so of course I wanted to share my little secret. I didn’t get one only because I couldn’t decide on what to get. Read more and check out our favourite liipstik chicks getting ink’d.






Liipstik co-founder Chey "Quenci" getting ink'd. Ouch!


Liipstik chick and lover, Pay



"In God I trust" in Portuguese


Two of Lyannah's many tatts.


2. Pang Pang Karaoke – If you’re looking for a good time with friends and you don’t feel like hitting up the club scene and you need an alternative, nothing says more fun than screaming your favourite song from the top of your lungs like Pang Pang karaoke. We honestly had the BEST TIME. Words can’t describe how much fun we had!!! I know what you’re thinking, you don’t feel comfortable going up in front of strangers and acting a fool. But one of the best things about Pang Pang's is you can have a private room for you and your closest pals and sing the classics from your childhood. Check out our video of us singing Spice Girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment