Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shoes\\\Shoes\\\shoes!!


The way a pair of 6inch sky high stilettos makes me feel is indescribable, a hot pair of shoes will make u bypass the ash on someones toe or some chipped nail polish on their feet, because its no longer about the person its about the shoe lol.

I don't think I personally know anyone who doesn't have a shoe fetish, I mean its definitely unheard of, at least in my circle. All I know is...
"These boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you" Enough said! With that said, all I know is shoes have touched my heart in a way that no human ever will!

Peep the sky high heels found on the cobble stones paths and sidewalks of Milan and Paris Fashion Week, below!




xoxo,

Liipstik

Courtesy of Jak&Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment