Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eva Mendez for W Magazine


Eva Mendes graces the cover of the July2010 issue of W Magazine looking beautiful in a Fall 2010 Mui Mui mustard dress. The shoot was photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott and styled by Alex White.

In the magazine's spread Mendes looks stunning decked out in Dolce & Gabbana, Nina Ricci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. The shoot looked like it was inspired by old Hollywood glam. Eva usually looks stunning, so it's no surprise she killed this shoot. She made her beauty look so effortless and gracious.

Along with the spread in the magazine Eva discusses her career, her ethnicity, and performing nude. This is what Mendes said about working in her birthday suit, “I’ve never had a problem with nudity, but I don’t put it out there without a reason. I’m not an exhibitionist. But, honestly, for my art I’ll do anything almost. I’ll go there.”

We've seen her topless in her Calvin Klein Jean advertisements and she looks steamy and fab, but for now check out some pictures from the spread.

xoxo
Liipstik





No comments:

Post a Comment