Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fashion Flashback -- Viewer's Choice

Hello Liipstik lovers!

Today our fashion flashback is a request from one our Liipstik's biggest followers from Montreal. Here's what L.H had to say"

"Hey Liipstik,

I just want to say, I love coming on the blog and reading all the latest news and fashion updates. My favourite post was when you guys visited Montreal and did "Liipstik... does Montreal." You highlighted some of my favourite parts of my city. I ADORE "Fashion Flashbacks." I'm a huge fan of ol' school music and fashion flashbacks brings back many memories from back in the day.

I would love to request my FAVOURITE summertime joint, "Summertime" by Will Smith. It gets me excited everytime I hear it, PERFECT summer and bbq track. It's the best of fashions in the 90s; High top fades, crazy clothing colour combinations, cropped tops and of course Will Smith at his best.

I even have my own little remix to the chorus "Summer, summer, summertime. I just want to chill and lime"

Thanks.

LH."

Well LH from Montreal I LOVE this song too it has to be my ultimate summertime anthem. Thank you so much for the email.

I did a total count of your favourite fashions in the video.


High Top Fades:19



Cropped Tops:9



Crazy Colours: I LOST COUNT... TOO MANY TO COUNT! LOST TRACK!


Hope you enjoy L.H and all you Liipstik Lovers.

xoxo
Liipstik



No comments:

Post a Comment