Wednesday, June 2, 2010

News -- Industrie Magazine Issue #1


I'm a fashion magazine fanatic I have stacks and stacks of magazines on my desk at home and there's always at least one in my "never-ending goodie filled purse" lol.
I always love to see what new magazine comes out because I feel like they always bring something different to the table with their editorials and articles, Industrie Magazine is no different.

Industrie Magazine is one of the newer publications to come out this year it was founded in 2009 by Erik Torstensson and Jens Grede. This magazine has a different take on what I'm used to reading, the magazine focuses mainly on the culture of the fashion industry as apposed to current designers and their collections. Also it is only published twice a year so if you want a different perspective and a hot new read look out for Industrie Magazine. Below are some pictures of their editorial with Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and also a video showcasing the magazine! Enjoy!



Industrie Magazine — Issue 01 from Saturday on Vimeo.


*Sidenote* Seems like Alessandra is really trying to branch out of the commercial market and is really trying to go high fashion with her career. I've recently been seeing a lot more editorials where its less glamor and more fashion, Keep up the good work Alessandra and prove that you're more than just a pretty face!!






xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment