Saturday, July 17, 2010

Diary of a Fab Stylist -- Are Spikes Here to Stay? Ruthie Davis Thinks So!!

So it seems like studs and spikes ARE here to stay contrary to what we're seeing on the runways! The only difference I think between last seasons spike obsession and this season is that clothing and shoes wont be completely covered in the heavy hardware.

These joints are called the "Spike" shoe, coming straight from Ruthie Davis' F/W 2010 collection. I like them because they are a.) like 7 inches tall and b.) because they're not completely covered in spikes. Therefore making a statement because the spikes are on the rear end of the shoe! These shoes are NOT to be messed with, they're pretty much a weapon, which brings me to my last thought/question...Since these pumps are CLEARLY a weapon, will they be allowed into clubs? LOL. Drop me a line and let me know what you think!



xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment