Monday, July 12, 2010

Diary of a Fab Stylist -- I heart Haute Joaillerie’s!!


I was looking at the pics of some of the pieces from the haute joailleries show in Paris which ended couture week with a bang! There were so many gorgeous pieces but I FELL IN LOVE with this Rose Dior Bagatelle ring.

The pink rubies and green sapphires are completely stunning, it consists of so many carats and sparkles so gorgeously when the light hits the jewels at the perfect angle. This ring definitely doesn't seem wearable, simply because it gives off the illusion that it weighs a tonne. But, beauty IS pain and if you have the pleasure of donning this amazing piece of jewelry I'm sure you would just suck it up and deal!


Here are some of my faves from the exhibition below!

Dior serpent ring.


Boucheron Accroche Coeur necklace.




Van Cleef & Arpels Maximus elephant clip.
Van Cleef & Arpels Baleine Bleue whale clip.


xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment