Monday, July 19, 2010

HOLA!! Jessica Stam's Spanish Revival

For the August issue of US Harper's Bazaar, Jessica Stam looks caliente in her Spanish-inspired editorial spread.

She's surrounded by historical and traditional Spanish culture and architecture. Not to mention, Jessica's fashions were inspired by the rich colours, textures and traditions of the culture. The spread was shot by Alexi Lubomirski.

I LOVE the colours in the spread. Everything pops and looks mucho elegant. The warm colours in each image, really glue your eyes to the picture. Not to mention Stam stands out in EVERY image. Her hair, makeup, eyes and stunning face totally make the spread that much more sophisticated.

My favourite look in the spread is Stam in the red, frilly Valentino Fall 2010 gown, which Jessica Alba was seen at the Valentino Garavani Archives Dinner Party.



This spread is perfect in every way. When I saw the images. I just stopped and stared in awe. I LOVE and I hope you do to.

Check out more of the spread.

xoxo
Liipstik






Check out more of the spread




No comments:

Post a Comment