Saturday, August 21, 2010

Diary of a Fab Stylist -- I heart BulletGirl...Bang, Bang Pow!!


Who knew toting bullets could be this fashionable? I'm surprised we haven't seen Lil Miss Rih Rih rocking/ promoting some of BulletGirl's accessories, we all know she loves to walk on the dark side. I came across these cool accessories and thought they were super creative they incorporate bullet blanks into each piece, its a fab way to turn something dangerous into a funky accessory.

I'm all for making something out of nothing and we all know I love a good ring! Its great that they have rings, bracelets, and earrings its a perfect addition to any that may be needing some edge, just remember not to pair all the pieces together because you run the risk of looking tacky. Check out the pieces below!








xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment