Sunday, August 8, 2010

Diary of a Fab Stylist -- Raphael Young F/W 2010 Collection


One thing I can't live without is a hot pair of shoes regardless of my look for the day if my shoes are on point, everything else gets elevated. I have never heard of Raphael Young but believe me he's a name I wont forget after seeing a few of his masterpieces.

Here are a few pics from his f/w 2010 lookbook, the shoes I chose were my faves and the ones that stood out to me the most. His shoes are very intricate and remind me of like trigonometry class lol (its probably because of the triangles and the different shapes). Honestly these shoes are so hot you could probably walk around naked and no one would notice because they'd be too focused on your footwear. These probably cost an arm and a leg but who cares, a girl can still dream! Check my fave picks below!!







xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment