Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moss for UK Vogue

UK supermodel sensation, Kate Moss covers the September 2010 issue of UK Vogue. She looks 0o0o so ready for the fall in not that much clothing, dawning a Burberry Prorsum felt pleat-back pea coat, and Azzedine Alaia leather boots.

This is a epic moment for Moss' career. This is now her 30th Vogue cover. WOW!!! Not only that but she has a fierce spread in a issue as well. It was shot by Patrick Demarchelier and in majority of the shoot the 5'7 beauty is in Balmain's 2010 fall collection.

I love her messy hair doo and fall looks in the spread. It's very rock and roll inspired to me, but minus the studs and black leather. My favourite outfit in the editorial is the red leather pants paired with the white top and animal print jacket. Usual the combination of all three sounds trashy, but in the picture it really works! I also am a fan of her poses. She basically looks like 'Hey, I know I'm cool. I can jost chill, lounge around and still look fly.' I'm a fan!

Look at some of the other pics from the spread.

enjoy

xoxo
Liipstik



No comments:

Post a Comment