Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Releases -- Yuketan F/W 2010


I know its still summer and all around us we're being bombarded with images of fall and what to wear for the season. With these boots from Yuketan I'm sure it will make the transition easier. I find guys don't have lots of options regarding winter shoes, so I'm happy they released these fab pairs!

I like them because they're trendy while not compromising their warmth and comfort, also the grips on the soles are good for trekking during those snow days. The best thing about these leather joints is that they can transition easily from fall to winter and they don't look like a winter boot which adds to their versatility. In my opinion freshmen this is a good investment! More styles below.













xoxo,
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment