Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rachel Zoe 'Dies'

No, no, no Liipstik lovers. Don't fret! Our most beloved and talented stylist in the game, Rachel Zoe takes her famous catch-phrase "I Die!" to another level for her editorial in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar.

For the shoot, Zoe is put in some interesting situations where she is dying at the hands of some of the world's top fashion designers. In the images you might see some familiar fashionable faces like Vera Wang, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Brian Atwood. Of course Zoe is looking FIERCE.

My favourite part of the images is you can really see different sides of Zoe and her fun and playful personality shines though each scenario with the designers. The editorial looks amazing. I adore the fact that the shoot was all about Rachel. From the witty use of her catch-phrase to her corky poses, it screams ZOE!!!

I love it! My favourite image is Rachel and Michael Kors. I literally did not even recognize her sprawled out on top of the gorgeous purses. J'adore!

enjoy the rest of the spread.

xoxo
Liipstik




No comments:

Post a Comment