Monday, September 27, 2010

Editorial Exclusive -- Emily DiDonato for Numero Magazine's October Issue

Oh.Em.Gee. This editorial is BEYOND bananas, model Emily DiDonato is giving me more than I can even bear at this moment with this editorial, the lighting, shapes, dresses and concept are just literally blowing my mind right now. She kind of reminds me of a sexy Loch-ness monster type phenom that's guarding the waters with her beauty, random I know but that's the first thing that came to mind.

This editorial was shot for the October issue of Numero magazine and photographed by the TALENTED Solve Sundsbo and styled so fiercely by Franck Benhamou. I'm completely smitten with this editorial I don't know if it's the colours, the luxe pieces or the fact that it was shot in water (my favourite place to be), either way kudos to all in involved, check more images below!!






xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment