Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bordelle S/S 2011 Bondage Lingerie


So as the search for a Halloween costume continues I stumbled across this look book for Bordelle Lingerie 2011 S/S collection (don't ask) and fell instantly in amour! Every girl should have at least one sexy number just in case *wink wink* and because I'm me I want almost all the pieces with the exception of the last two.

The bondage Corset dress tucks and hides all your un-flattering bits and is BEYOND Hot *snaps in a circle* , I would totally wear it as a dress even if it is a little risque. Any-who these are definitely drool worthy/ save your pennies type of pieces, u can't go wrong with any of these silhouettes whether its for a costume or personal use. Check the images below and decide for yourself!







xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment