Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LBJ South Beach Edition

Early last summer, the buzz was all about LeBron James and where he would end up playing the upcoming season if he decided to leave the Cavs. We all know he decided to head south. And now, with the NBA 2010-2011 season right around the corner, everyone is wondering how the leagues big 3 in Miami will play this season. But in the mind of all sneaker heads, they are really wondering what King James will be wearing on his feet with his Heat jersey.

Myself, I'm not too big on stats. But I'm always paying attention to the game, and while watching I also love to see what the players wear to games, what they are wearing on the bench and even what they wear on their feet during the game. Sorry, that's just the girl in me!

Here are some pics of LeBron James‘ new sneakers, the LeBron 8’s. And boy do they look very Miami-inspired. The shoes are being called the "South Beach Colourway." The South Beach Sneaker is a special edition version of his new Air Max LeBron. The shoes have an 80s feel and were inspired my Miami's Art Deco District.

I love the colour, but they are SO BRIGHT. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some turquoise, but for a ball shoe? LeBron what were you thinking when you came up with this one? I know one shoe head and avid liipstik lover who will LOVE THESE, since he already has a lime green and hot pink pair of ball kicks. ** GO T.G**

Let us know what you think. For all you ballers and sneaker lovers; Will you spend about $160 on these?

Love or Hate the LeBron 8s?
No -- LeBron, keep South Beach at the beach!
Yes -- It's like walking on sunshine!
pollcode.com free polls



xoxo
Liipstik



No comments:

Post a Comment