Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Toronto LG Fashion Week -- The Style of Power

Day Three into Toronto's LG Fashion Week and it's getting more exciting more and more each day. Yesterday Kimberley Newport Mimram, creator of Pink Tartan showcased her collection and tonight it's her husband Mr. Joe Fresh, Joseph Mimran's turn. I LOVE Joe Fresh and I can't wait to see what comes down the runways.

I'm also really excited for Rachel Mara's collection. I had a chance to see it last week when she was on Rogers TV's, Daytime Toronto and I'm not even kidding you I fell in love with all the pieces. Can't wait.

Here's the fashion calendar for Wednesday October 20th.

Happy fashion y'all!

3:00 PM -- House of Groves
4:00 PM -- Chloecommeparris
5:00 PM -- MARTHE AIMÉ
6:00 PM -- The Shopping Diet, Appearance by Phillip Bloch
7:00 PM -- Attitude. Only at Sears
8:00 PM -- Rachel Mara
9:00 PM -- Joe Fresh Style

No comments:

Post a Comment