Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goodie Bag/Lingerie Fab -- Nichole de Carle

As you guys have already discovered I have a thing for pretty knickers, lingerie in particular, I just feel like you can never have too much of those fun frilly things. Not really referring to the teddys cuz they're not my style, but the fun bra and panty combo's that really aren't meant to be worn under your jeans and tees.

I discovered this UK designer by the name of Nichole de Carle that designs amazing lingerie. The pieces are so dope, loving the cut-outs and the bondage-esque type vibe, they're super fun and belong in my drawer, I'm just saying! All in all these would be a great gift if you're into that sort of thing and because I am I may have to invest in some of these lol. On a side note only purchase these or any lingerie if you know the recipient on an intimate level. It would be weird to receive these goodies from an acquaintance. Check more styles below!








xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment