Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...

... the Chloe Aurore leather duffle bag. This luxury piece is priced at $1,815 and has had a starring role in many of my dreams lol. I'm not even joking, when I'm jet-setting from Milan to Tokyo I'm usually holding this purse in my hand. I know I'm cutting it kind of close with this new Christmas wish seeing as though Christmas is 4 days away but I definitely hope to see it under my tree.

Its sophisticated and sleek and has this timeless quality about it, I know that regardless of the season I can still rock my Chloe and it will always be fashionable. Spending close to 2 stacks on a bag may seem crazy but if its something that you know you will always use it becomes worth it. Thats my way of justifying my need for this bag and I'm sticking to it lol, check more pics of the purse below!




xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment