Monday, December 13, 2010

Video Fab -- Destiny's Child "8 days of Christmas"

*Sings in Beyonce voice* "doesn't it feel like Christmas?". If you're like me your probably like ughh no, it feels like it should still be October lol. Its Monday *booo* yes I know but hopefully this contemporary Christmas carol will get you out of that Monday morning funk and into the Christmas shopping mood. This Destiny Child throwback will have you snapping those fingers and hopefully spending those dollars (don't be cheap).

I remember when I initially saw this video I was hella mad at the fact that the "leading men" in the video were NOT cute. Unfortunately for the ladies this vid has zero eye-candy but its all good because it will probably bring back some fun Christmas memories, enjoy!






xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment