Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Time Loving from OPI

One of my fave things about spring and summer, besides the weather and all the cute outfits is all the fun, bright and colourful nail polishes I get to play with all season long. In April OPI will release one of their new collections for Spring 2011, Femme de Cirque SoftShades collection.

The collection has very subtle shades, but they are still very strong and bold polish colours. It's the perfect transition shades for polishes in the summer. And in true OPI fashion, the beautiful polish shades come with cute and corky names like; In The Spot-light Pink, I Juggle...Men, So Many Clowns....So Little Time and Step Right Up.

I swear, I just buy the polish sometimes for the names.

YAAAAY spring!

xoxo
Liipstik


(From left to right: So Many Clowns...So Little Time, In The Spot-light Pink, I Juggle...Men, Step Right Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment