Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vogue Italia's " Black Allure" February Issue

In honour of Black History month Vogue Italia has done an amazing spread featuring some of the hottest black top models in the game. Liipstik loves, Arlenis Sosa, Chanel Iman, Joan Smalls, and Jourdan Dunn are featured in this spread to name a few. The story was very elegant and timeless everyone looked stunning sporting the hottest dresses of the season from Lanvin, Givenchy, and Jill Sanders. When I see features with black models my heart smiles, I just wish we didn't have to wait till February before it happens. Don't get me wrong I do recognize that models such as Sessille Lopez and Chanel Iman can be seen in a lot of editorials but in comparison to the other caucasian models I feel it is not enough. Enjoy this spread it is absolutely divine!!













xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment