Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lookbook Loving From Urban Outiftters

Here's a look at Urban Outfitters Spring/Summer lookbook for 2011 and may I say it is a goodie.

Literally there is at least one item for EVERY female here. And I am sorry to say this, if you don't like one article of clothing in the lookbook, you're not a girl. I'm sorry to inform you, but it's true. I was looking at the pictures with my mama and she was a fan of the white dress and the floral jumper. She said, it reminded her of outfits she use to put me and my sisters in when we were children. See, I was fly even before my prime. LOL.

Besides that, the clothes and the images totally have Urban Outfitters swag and style written all over them and I love.

Take a look and tell us your faves on twitter or email us at liipstik@gmail.com

xoxo
Liipstik






















No comments:

Post a Comment