Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mango Takes Off Into Spring

Spain retailer, Mango, is gearing up for the spring and releasing their 2011 lookbook featuring Isabeli Fontana. The lookbook was photographed by famous photographer, Terry Richardson and was shot at an airport. Fontana looks super chic as a traveler making her way through the airport for her flight.

I will be travelling in 19 days and if I could look as cute as her running through the airport I would do it. Too bad I have to be there for 6:00am and looking that fabulous is the last thing on my mind. What I love about the lookbook is how clean and chic the clothes look. Not to mention, all the best spring trends are featured in the collection. My faves are the canary yellow blazer, white blazer, hot pink sweater, floral top, the red tailored trousers and the handbags.

I can't wait to see more. Hopefully for the summer 2011 lookbook there are tons of swimsuits!!! Like TONS!!!

xoxo
Liipstik


No comments:

Post a Comment