Saturday, June 18, 2011

Liipstik Loving via MTL

Here is some Liipstik loving from reader Lyannah Hakim in Montreal. As soon as out Liipstik 5stack collection was available for sale, Lyannah was one of the first to grab her hand on a stack. And here she is sporting the bracelet in Montreal.

In a letter to Liipstik Lyannah wrote:

"Hey Liipstik,

I just want to say thank you one more time for my Liipstik bracelet. All my co-workers and friends love it, just like I do. I told them they can't have mine and to get their own.

Thanks for making me look so fly.

Lyannah"


The Liipstik 5stacks are still available so get your hand on one for the summer. They are very edgy and can literally go with any outfit. Not to mention, we have a whole bunch of new 5stacks coming soon.

If you want your hand on a bracelet email us at liipstik@gmail.com. Or if you just want to say hey, email us, we LOVE to hear from our readers!

xoxo
Liipstik

“Vintage Vibe 5Stack”



“Vanilla L 5Stack”


“Classic L 5Stack“

No comments:

Post a Comment