Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cash Money Clothes


FRESHMEN ALERT!!! FRESHMEN ALERT!!!!

Another rapper, another clothing line, but this one is sure to rake in “A Milli, a milli, a milli.” Cash Money super star, Lil’ Wayne is planning to launch his own clothing line. There are no deets about the collection yet, but I sure it will feature some of Lil' Wayne "funky" signature style, as he calls like hats cargo shorts, some plaid and t-shirts and will be called "Rebirth."

Here is what Wezzy told XXL Magazine about the line:

“I just figure that I… I’m funky. I got that from my stylist, Marisa. I’m funky, like she say. I wear a whole buncha items at one time, you know what I mean? I be figuring you at least want one of them items. Like, ‘Damn, I’d love to have that safety pin he got on,’ you know what I mean? Anything. I got on these types of shoes, these shorts, this sweater… A year from now, I want all these items to be mine. Rebirth. I want—I just figure people want to be funky like me, so I got my clothing line.”

Can't wait to see what Wezzy thinks of.

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment