Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kardashian Kolors

Check out the newest venture for the Kardashian clan they've decided to add nail polish to their empire. The collection is called Kardashian Kolors and it is a collaboration with Nicole for Opi (which I actually adore). The colours are pretty generic, nothing that really pops out, but if I had to choose I would definitely go with the red and grey polishes. The names for each of the colours are very cute and incorporates the name of the girl who matches up with each polish. Very Klever! Lol, check them out and let us know your faves!





Top: All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely in Love, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi
Bottom: Disco Dolls, Listen to your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-Kylie, It’s All About the Glam, Follow Me on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, My Empire…My Rules

xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment