Monday, October 3, 2011

The Next Target Designer Collection is........

Earlier in September, Target launched its designer collection with Missoni and now they are gearing up for their next star studded collabo.

I'll give three hints:

(1) He's the First Lady's FAVE
(2) His clothes can really "Wu" a crowd
(3) He designed "It Girl" Lindsey Wixson's prom dress

Did you get the hint yet?

Well if your still a bit lost, Jason Wu will be the next designer to team up with Target. The diffusion line will hit stores early 2012 and will probably feature 40-pieces.

About the new collection Wu told Women's Wear Daily, "This partnership offers an exciting opportunity for me to interpret my aesthetic into a collection made for a broader market. It was very interesting for me to translate my signature touches into a more affordable collection without compromising quality, design and sophistication. My collection for Target features clothes and accessories that are easily convertible from day to evening — sophisticated, feminine dresses, mix-and-match separates and playful accessories all with a bit of charm and dressed-up attitude.”

The line won't be as large as the Missoni collection for Target, but I bet it will be just as fierce or even better!!!

Can't wait to see. Check out the video of Wu below.

xoxo
Liipstik





xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment