Friday, April 30, 2010

Christian Louboutin Fall 2010 Line – Winter Tales

Christian Louboutin has just released images of their Fall 2010 Collection called "Winter Tales" and I am really loving this campaign.

Like Jay-Z said in his track "I Know" -I am so dope. Like Louboutin's with the red bottoms, you got to have them, you're glad you got them. I will be very happy when I have a pair. But I'm not going to lie, I'll have to save TONS and TONS of pennies to get a pair. But I WILL GET A PAIR OF RED BOTTOMS.

What I love about this collection is that each shoe has it's own story and it's own little fairytale inspired look. And of course the signature bottom is a highlight in each picture. There's one shoe that is under the ocean inspired, another is Alice in Wonderland-like and one is in the jungle!

The still-life shots were taken by Khuong Nguyen and each looks very whimsical, magical and beautiful. I don't have a favourite because they are all so gorgeous and no matter which one I put my foot into, I know my feet will stop traffic.

Look at the pictures and imagine ladies! You're feet will thank you later.

xoxo
Liipstik








No comments:

Post a Comment