Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Diary of a fab stylist -- I heart Penelope+Coco


So I've been on the hunt for some really awesome super edgy affordable boots and I have searched everywhere but nothing fits my taste. Seeing these bad boys makes me feel that my search has officially come to an end! Boot shopping is different for each season because you're looking for different aspects, for example in the winter you usually want a heavier, warmer pair to hold you down during the colder months. In the spring a lighter, brighter pair is more ideal, so since its spring its time to store your old boots away in favour of a new pair more hip to the season.

I came across these cute boots by Penelope and Coco and they are definately "studs" in the ruff! The designer of this line is Marisa Spinella whose aim was to embody her two different personas in her collection. Penelope is more vintage and dainty whereas Coco is risky, edgy and bold. My favourite pair would have to be the cream pair with the gold studs! In the words of Rachel Zoe "I Died!". I love that they are a light colour and the studs add a edgier look to an otherwise dainty shoe! Penelope and Coco definately get Liipstik's Seal of approval!! Pop the top to check out the shoe game!









xoxo,
Quenci

No comments:

Post a Comment