Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fashion= Sunny days + Roof top lovin!!!


"Got my sunnies 'cause the sun just keeps on lookin' right through me ain't nobody gonna stop me" Fefe Dobson

Loved all these looks because they showed different ways to jazz up a plain pair of bottoms, whether they are parachute pants or cigarette slim skinnys. I was inspired by the sun this morning lol hence the name, and these fashionistas are definately working their sidewalks with the sun as their backdrop!

Of all the looks I LOVED the t-shirt with a picture of one of the models from the Chanel Show, designed by Marc Jacobs rocking her bunny ears, and underneath the pic it says "follow the bunny". I thought it was super cute and different, enjoy the rest of the pics of these fly ladies!







xoxo,

Liipstik

1 comment: