Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Karlie Kloss

A few days ago, we showed you some pictures from teen supermodel Karlie Kloss' high school themed spread for Teen Vogue's May issue. In an interview with the teen publication, she talks about being a young modelling sensation and a regular teen saying:

"It's ridiculously corny but I feel like I have the best of both worlds. I'm able to travel and work with these iconic people in the industry, and then come home to St. Louis, go to school, and see [my best friend] Brittney and my friends in class. I just keep thinking how lucky I am that I haven't had to sacrifice anything."

Here are a few more pics from the spread. Seeing these pictures makes me wish I went to an co-ed school and not an all girl school. LOOK AT THE FUN!!!

xoxo

Liipstik




No comments:

Post a Comment