Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FreshMen -- Get This Look!!


We've received an overwhelming response from the men who want to get looks that resemble Pharrell Williams, Kid Cudi, and Kanye West. So this week we're going to focus on a cool casual look from rapper/producer Pharrell of N.E.R.D.

I've noticed that Pharrell regardless of his look always looks well put together and effortless. The thing that I admire about him is that he doesn't follow the trends he makes them, and regardless of the criticism that he receives because of his fits, he continues to stay true to himself.











  1. Forever 21 Striped Cardigan $19.90
  2. Forever 21 Straight Leg Jeans $32.90
  3. Light Blue Chambray Shirt $20
  4. Generic Surplus Wing Tip Cognac Suede $85
  5. The Brothers Bray & Co. Laptop Briefcase $48
  6. Aldo Necklace $18
  7. Leather annd Tweed Cuff $12
  8. UO Leather Wrap Bracelet $12
  9. Braided Rope and Leather Cuff $8


So the look that I've put together definitely has the Pharrell vibe but with a twist. Jean shirts are making a comeback, they are no longer for country boys and cowboys. They're really big this season so I wanted to incorporate that into the look. I love cardigans and I think that they add a more mature feel to any look, whether your wearing a t-shirt or a dress shirt underneath.

These cognac colored Generic Surplus sneakers are sooooo hot! The color is so rich and I love that they kind of look like a wingtip dress shoe but in sneaker form. I don't think men wear enough accessories, I love necklaces and bracelets from wood to rope, they`re trendy yet still manly. I saw the straw colored laptop carrying case/bag and thought it was so cute and stylish, I`m really tired of seeing grown men wearing Jansport backpacks this is a stylish way to carry your important documents whether they're for school or work without looking like your in the 7th grade.

xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment