Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Usher's Scent Honored

Mr. Usher Raymond is known worldwide as singer, songwriter and dancer extraordinaire and has won countless MTV Music Awards, Grammy’s and the list goes on and on. But on June 10th he might add a new award to his collection; Male Celebrity Fragrance of the Year.

Usher’s signature scent “Usher for Men” will be honor at this year’s Fragrance Foundation Awards. Other celebrity nominees for the night include Halle Berry’s “Halle”, “Forever” by Mariah Carey and Queen Latifah’s “Queen.

The awards in the big apple as well Michael Kors and Bath and Body works will both be honored.

In an interview Usher says, “I consider fragrance to be one of the most important tools of engagement for seduction! My fragrances are all about what you do with confidence and how you make an impact on the lives of those around you.”

One thing I know it I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when a boy smells s0oo0o good. I just can't keep my hand off him. FYI boys, FYI!

Xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment