Saturday, May 29, 2010

Diary of a Fab Stylist -- Jewellery Designer Gemma Redux




Gemma Redux accessories are tres fab, while looking at her look-book for her S/2010, I swear I wanted like 90% of her pieces. I love that she uses a combination of semi precious stones, industrial metals and chains to create her masterpieces. She specializes in chunky bracelets, statement necklaces and unique earrings. She intertwines the chains and stones in a way that doesn't make them gaudy but rather very elegant adding a rustic edgy appeal to any look.

I love accessories like these because they can dress up a casual outfit or add that unique touch to a dressier ensemble. You can take these pieces from the street to the red carpet and they would work in both scenarios. Gemma's pieces are chameleon-like, very versatile and TIMELESS which any fashionista can appreciate, especially if the pieces are expensive you want to be able to wear the pieces from season to season without feeling like they are outdated. Below are a few of my fave Gemma Redux pieces, let me know what you think!










xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment