Thursday, May 6, 2010

Girl Crush -- Emanuela de Paula


Today our edition of girl crush features supermodel Emanuela de Paula. The Brazilian beauty is only 21-years-old, but she has a fashion resume that’s sky high.

She’s been modelling since the age of nine and was signed to Marilyn agency in NYC as a teenager at 15. And now six years later, Emanuela has ripped the runway for Ralph Lauren, Zac Posen, Diana von Furstenberg, Kenneth Cole, Tommy Hilfiger and in 2008 she was in the Victoria's Secret fashion show.

Emanuel's work for Victoria's Secret

The Brazilian-native has appeared in ads for DKNY, GAP Body, Hush Puppies, Top Shop, Tommy Hilfiger and Sephora and Victoria's Secret. Emanuela has also been the face for beauty campaigns for M.A.C and Perscriptives.

Read more to enjoy pictures and info about my girl crush, Ms. Emanuela de Paula.



Now in 2010, Emanuela is ranked the 16th top model in the world and I’m 100% positive her model status will rise in years to come. De Paula graced the cover of the May issue of Vogue Brasil alongside other top models from her homeland such as Isabeli Fontana, Gracie Carvalho and more.



Why is Emanuela my girl crush you ask? Besides being a 5’10 glamazon, she has grown so much in the industry and she continues to show development as a model at such a young age. She’s absolutely stunning and a natural beauty. I fell in love with her the moment I seen her and that’s why she holds a special place in my heart. Her last shoot with photographer G. Prado was so gorgeous. I wish I looked that pretty walking around my apartment. My look is more ball shorts, a t-shirt and a messy bun.







xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment