Monday, May 3, 2010

Mary J. Blige News


Another Hollywood star is getting ready to join the celebrity fragrance game. Grammy-award winner, Mary J. Blige is set to launch her first fragrance called My Life.

The signature MJB scent will be available on July 31st and portions of the proceeds from My Life will go towards the Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN). The organization was created by Mary J. Blige and Steve Stoute to help woman gain the confidence and skills they need to pursue and realize their dreams and goals.

To help launch the fragrance, Blige collaborated with beauty brand Carol`s Daughter and the HSN (Home Shopping Network). "My life is my journey and I've always shared it through my music. I can't wait to share my story with millions of women through HSN," said Mary J. Blige. "Working with Carol's Daughter on the fragrance has been an amazing experience that I will forever cherish," Blige tells the press.

I LOVE everything that Mary J. Blige does. From her music to her philanthropist work, it all turns out a success. And the fact that all proceeds will also help empower women, is even more of a season why I love it even more. I know the fragrance will be a big hit. Congrats MJB.

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment