Sunday, May 30, 2010

Video Fab -- "You Make me Wanna Die" Taylor Momsen and The Pretty Reckless



Wow so I'm REALLY surprised with Miss Jenny Humphrey! I knew she did the music thing but I'm WILDLY surprised at how talented this chica is. Shes a bad-azz on Gossip Girl and apparently one in real life, and it shows. The video isn't amazing but she does have that whole grungy bad-girl look going on, thigh high stockings, leather, sky high platform stilettos and globs of dark eye shadow. Though the vid is uber dark it is fitting for the songs title, "You make me wanna die". Vocals are on point and the song is actually a good one, I do look forward to hearing more music from Taylor Momsen and her group The Pretty Reckless, check the video below!



xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment