Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kelis Brings the Fireworks!


Liipstik fave, Kelis, has just released the video for her new track "4th of July (Fireworks)." Of course it's a Kelis video, so you know to expect crazy, outlandish fashions. I'm really feeling Kelis musically right now. I have always been a fan of her music, especially since she always pushed the limits and elements both musically and with fashion. I am really feeling this electro-pop thing she's working with right now. It's different, unique and something s0o0o0 fun!

She looks pretty in the video and I'm kind of feeling the bull piercing, I would never get it, but it works for her. My favorite look of the video is her 1950's-inspired pearl hat. LOVE IT!!!! It takes accessories to another place. Kelis makes looking being trapped in the desert look so fashionable.

Watch, enjoy and DANCE!! I know I am.

xoxo,
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment