Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone

Lady Gaga is her normal Gaga self for the summer double issue of Rolling Stone. She is of course decked out in a crazy outfit. This time she's giving the military a run for their money. Miss. Gaga is sporting a machine gun bra and a matching black thong underwear. Damn girl you're hard!!!

In the issue of the magazine she softens up in an interview revealing who Lady Gaga really is to her, “When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, ‘B*tch, you’re Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.’”

As crazy and famous as Lady Gaga is, I'm shocked she admitted she's insecure since she seems so confident when she sports her, outlandish, out-of-this-world, cooky and unique outfits. I can't wait to read the issue and find out some more interesting facts about Lady Gaga. Should be fun!!

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment