Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rih Rih is Seventeen All Over Again!

We all can't get enough of Rihanna, and neither can Seventeen magazine. For the August issue of the mag, the pop princess graces the cover and has a youthful and fun spread inside.

The shoot seems to be very inspired by her homeland of Barbados mainly because of the bright colours and clothing selection for the shoot. She looks so comforatble like she's having such a great time. The Bajan belle's beauty and radiance shine in every picture. She seems so happy, fun and hip, just like a 17-year-old. I LOVE!

Rih-Rih's style shines and fits her to a "T". My favourite is her crochet white top. So cute and fitting for the summer and of course perfect for her closet.

Here is what Rih-Rih had to say about her love for fashion and her own style for the mag:

"The thrill in fashion for me is taking a risk and daring myself to make it work. Even when I go shopping, I always buy something twisted and I know I’m going to have to figure out somehow to pull it off and make it my own."

I can't wait to read the rest of the article. Check out pictures from the magazine.

xoxo
Liipstik



No comments:

Post a Comment