Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shemar Moore channels a “Bear attack victim” on the streets of LA


I rarely do posts like this but I felt compelled to speak on this “Fit” Shemar Moore was rocking yesterday in L.A. The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want this look to become a trend its NOT hot in the streets! Fellas, it's ok to rock some distressed jeans, but when they look like you physically ripped them yourself it screams “homeless-chic”, which is not cute! Another thing I'm not feeling is the baggy rolled up boyfriend jean on him, there's waaaaayyyyy to much going on with this look, and the “bear attack rips” are not helping the situation. Please take this as an example of what NOT to do, more pics of Shemar under the cut.









*pics courtesy of theybf.com


xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment