Thursday, June 10, 2010

Diary of a Fab Stylist -- I heart Anndra Neen



I saw this clutch today and it literally took my breath away!! The detail and craftsmanship was impeccable and I loved that it looked so shiny and dainty yet so rugged like a piece of protective armour for your clutch lol.

My new fave piece of "clutch-candy" comes from a line called Anndra Neen which was created by sisters Phoebe and Annette. These ladies specialize in bracelets, necklaces and purses for the fashionista who is looking for some extra edge to add to their wardrobe. These hand crafted pieces are created using mixed metals and have influences from Japan right down to Mexico. I love that these ladies mixed medieval inspirations with modern day fashion creating unique rustic pieces that any lady regardless of their fashion taste can enjoy. Below are some of Liipstik's faves from Anndra Neens S/S 2010 collection!!








xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment