Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Exclusives -- Free Soul's Ad Campaign Sizzles, Elevator Style!

Here is the F/W ad's for fashion brand Free Soul that will be featured in magazines internationally. I haven't really seen a lot of pieces from their collection but I absolutely adored the concept for their editorial.

I'm sure everyone has had that fantasy where they're trapped in an elevator with someone they're attracted too and eventually everyone throws their inhibitions to the wind and gets wild!! Free Soul definitely played on that concept making it super sexy but not trashy. The chemistry was definitely evident between Izabel Goulart and Nicholas Lemons, to the point where I actually feel like I'm intruding on an intimate moment. More pics under the break!





xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment