Friday, July 23, 2010

Katy Perry is Going to Make You "Purr"

Another celebrity has decided to join the the fragrance game. Now it's your chance to smell like a California girl and be soooo undeniable!!!

Katy Perry has just announced she will be launching her first fragrance in November called "Purr." The captivating fragrance will be sold in a cat-shaped bottled with bejeweled eyes!! 0o0o FANCY!

Just like Perry, the scent will be very unique. It will contain hints of peach nectar, jasmine blossom, creamy sandalwood and many more. It sounds s0o0o sweet. Perry speaks very highly of her new adventure. She says, "My sense of smell is so important to me. A guy can walk into an elevator wearing Acqua di Gio, and I’m immediately like ‘You’re my first boyfriend.’ I want my fragrance to have that effect on people.”

If Katy's scent is anything like her music, it will FOR SURE be popular and be on EVERYONE'S MINDS AND BODIES. She'll have some steep competition from Britney and Beyonce's new fragrances, which are also releasing in November. Good luck California girl!

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment