Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lagerfeld has Shopping Fever

Mr. Karl Lagerfeld is at it again!

The designer for fashion powerhouse, Chanel, debuted his new trailer-like short film called "Shopping Fever." The film features Dree Hemingway, Abbey Lee Kershaw, and Baptiste Giabiconi all decked out and looking fabulous in Chanel's Pre-Fall 2010 collection. Fashion desinger and film-maker, what's next?

The video is short and sweet, but showcases the garments very well. I wish I could catch the shopping fever, go crazy in a Chanel store and fill my room up with designer bags, just like the ladies did in the film.When I saw that scene, I think I drooled a little. ONE DAY that will be me!!!! It looked like such a fun time, from both in front of the camera and behind the scenes.

watch & enjoy

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment