Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jessica Stam the Designer?

Supermodel Jessica Stam is at the height of her career and now she can add desinger to her fashion resume.

The 24-year-old Canadian model, will be deigning a four-piece collection for Rachel Roy's line RACHEL by Rachel Roy. The line will debut this month at Macy's. I already love both ladies personal sense of style and so for the two of them to be working together, I am s0o0o exited.

"I had full creative control. But Rachel really stressed that whatever I made should be something I'd want to see my friends in." says Stam about her line. The line is fairly priced and includes fall essentials like a pair of black skinny jeans ($89), a quilted-chain navy blue bag ($199), and a belt ($49) and checkered sweater ($99).

I'll make sure ot be stopping by Macy's when I head down to the states in a few days. Looks like fun.

xoxo
Liipstik



No comments:

Post a Comment